Electric Bastionland (D&D, English)

Neo Jackanapes
NSC

Electric Bastionland (D&D, English)

Beitrag von Neo Jackanapes »

Bastion - The Electric Hub of Mankind

The only city that matters. Too big to fall, too complicated to function. A mess of alleyways, legalese and crowds. Aliens, Mockeries and People always in your way and your business.

Everybody’s here.
Everything is here.

Bild

In Deep Country, the land stretches forever. The long shadow of our embarrassing past. Villages rot away, trees don’t bother to flower anymore, and the potato is eaten cold from the ground. Things were better before. Better before Bastion.

In the Underground are impossible tunnels beneath time and space. Devious machines release their creations into the corridors. All while the twisting network grows and touches everything. Connects everything. You can get anywhere, but there’s always a challenge.

You have a failed career and a colossal debt.

Treasure is your only option.

A spark of hope in Electric Bastionland.

Electric Bastionland is a roleplaying game written by Chris McDowall, author of the critically-acclaimed Into The Odd. It uses and expands upon the systems developed in Into The Odd, resulting in a rules-set that’s easy to run as a Referee and even easier to play. It’s not a sourcebook or an expansion - it’s a standalone journey into an unknowable world.

--> EB is a system that is built on the engine of old-school D&D. The game will be in English and I am aiming for around 3 hours of game time, I will provide all necessary material except for pen and paper. Newbies welcome :)

Players:
- Eldritch_being854
- Shirohige
- BrutalPoseidon
- MettaMonkey
Zuletzt geändert von Neo Jackanapes am 13 Aug 2023, 10:12, insgesamt 4-mal geändert.
Mara83
Erfahrener Charakter

Re: Electric Bastionland (English)

Beitrag von Mara83 »

Hi Neo! Du möchtest wahrscheinlich komplett englisch leiten? Nur dass ich es richtig weiter verbreiten kann ^^
i have 99 problems, and a botch is 1
Ich bin ein Organidings
Neo Jackanapes
NSC

Ja genau :)
Eldritch_being854

Beitrag von Eldritch_being854 »

Hello!
I would gladly like to join this one shot, the setting sounds incredibly interesting.
I am 19 years old, and only have experience with 5e. although interested in trying out other systems.
Neo Jackanapes
NSC

Re: Electric Bastionland (D&D, English)

You are very welcome :)
Shirohige
NSC

Beitrag von Shirohige »

Ehlo,

I would love to take part and venture into the Odd :o). I don't know the system yet, but I am very curious.

Best regards
Neo Jackanapes
NSC

Happy to have you on board! :mrgreen:
BrutalPoseidon

Beitrag von BrutalPoseidon »

Hi Neo,

I would be interested in joining. I am familiar with Pathfinder (1E and 2E) and D&D 5E. It's there any literature you would recommend? Are there still open spots?
MettaMonkey

Beitrag von MettaMonkey »

Hello! This sounds like a really fun setting! I'd love to join if you're still taking people on.
Neo Jackanapes
NSC

Fantastic! We have four players :D
I'll update the post above in due time. If anybody else wants to join please do make a post.
Antworten

Zurück zu „B.U.R.S.T. am 13. August 23, ab 14 Uhr im Haus der Jugend, Bonn“