Forumsregeln
Forumsregeln - Impressum
Antworten
Ahmson
NSC

Auf der Suche nach 1-2 Spielern (DnD)

Beitrag von Ahmson »

Hi,

wir sind derzeit eine Gruppe aus drei Personen (1 DM + 2 Spieler) und sind auf der Suche nach ein bis zwei weiteren Spielern für DnD. Wir haben die letzten Sessions mini Abenteuer gespielt, um zu schauen, ob das Spielen und DMen uns liegt und würden als Nächstes mit Curse of Stradh anfangen wollen.

Zu unseren Personen: Alle um die 30+-, zwei Kerle und nen Mädel.
Wir sind ein ziemliches Mischmasch, wenn es um die Erfahrung in RPG geht.
Derzeit spielen wir auf Englisch und die Sessions sind jede zweite Woche jeweils am Freitag.

Idealerweise bist du ebenfalls um die 30 (+-5 Jahre) und hast noch nicht Curse of Stradh gespielt. Spielerfahrung brauchst du keine, solltest aber freitags noch Zeit haben.

Bei Interesse einfach melden.

Grüße,
Ahmson

Edit: Vergessen zu erwähnen, dass wir im Bonner Süden (Godesberg) spielen. Grüße.
Zuletzt geändert von Ahmson am 29 Jun 2023, 19:47, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
MettaMonkey

Re: Auf der Suche nach 1-2 Spielern (DnD)

Beitrag von MettaMonkey »

Hello Ahmson,

Seeing as you play in English, I'll just go ahead and reply in English.

If you're still looking for a few more players, I'd love to join. I don't have much experience with D&D or roleplay games in general; I've played a few sessions with some friends through the years and have tried my hand at DMing once (I actually tried to DM Curse of Stradh, so I'm vaguelly familiar with the story, if that's a problem. The campaign only held together a few sessions and we didn't make it beyond the tutorial level at the beginning.)

To share a bit about myself, I'm 30M, from the US, have lived in Germany for 5 years and in Bonn for 4. In case it helps, I also speak German but am more comfortable in English.

It would be absolutely awesome to join you all on your campaign!

Kind regards,
Sam

Edit:

It just occurred to me that my availability is rather limited until August. I thought to mention that in case it affects your planning.
Ahmson
NSC

Beitrag von Ahmson »

Hi Sam,

sounded great and would have loved to play with you.
However, if you're only available till August, that would make much sense. By playing every 2. Week that would result in 2-3 Session before you would have to leave us again.

Have a good one.

Ahmson
Duffman

Beitrag von Duffman »

Ahmson
Ich glaube du hast sie falsch verstanden.
Sie kann bis August nur eingeschränkt und ab da wieder normal, zumindest versteh ich das so.
Bonner Süden ist mir halt leider etwas zu weit sonst wäre ich dabei aber vlt wird das ja noch was mit euch
;)
Duffman
Ahmson
NSC

Beitrag von Ahmson »

Ohh thx Duffman!

@Sam: I've obv. Read your message wrong. Time is limited until August. Not till August... :D No idea how i managed to screw that one up ^^
If your still interested, just give me a heads-up and ill invite you to our WhatsApp group. :)

@ Duffman, sad to hear. But thx again ^^
Chasme
NSC

Beitrag von Chasme »

Hey Ahmson,

Are you still looking for players? I'd be interested in joining if it's the case. 😉

Kind regards,

Chuck
Ahmson
NSC

Beitrag von Ahmson »

You got mail :D
Ahmson
NSC

Beitrag von Ahmson »

For the Time being, closed.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Suche Runde / Meister / Mitspieler“