[Closed] Looking for Players Pathfinder 2e in Alfter-Witterschlick

Forumsregeln
Forumsregeln - Impressum
Burnus
NSC

[Closed] Looking for Players Pathfinder 2e in Alfter-Witterschlick

Beitrag von Burnus »

Hi,

We are looking for 1-2 players for a PF2e adventure due to start soon. We plan on doing in-person sessions at my (GM) place in Alfter-Witterschlick, but obviously this depends on the pandemic's development.
The campaign is going to start out with the Beginners Box adventure (Menace under Otari) and transition into the Abomination Vaults AP afterwards. Therefore it should be very beginner-friendly (and in fact most of the players so far are new to Pathfinder). If you have played the Beginners Box before, but not the AP, you are still good to join (just be mindful of what your character can and can't know so far).

The sessions will be held in English, because one of the players doesn't speak German. I however do and am happy to translate if necessary and provide 1-on-1 assistance in either language.

Please feel free to ping me if you would like to join or there is anything still unclear.

Cheers,
Burnus

Sorry, all seats are taken.
Zuletzt geändert von Burnus am 18 Feb 2023, 11:12, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.
Chasme
NSC

Re: Looking for Players Pathfinder 2e in Alfter-Witterschlick

Beitrag von Chasme »

I'd actually be interested in joining. I'm familiar with the ruleset.how often do you intend to play and on Which days?
Burnus
NSC

Beitrag von Burnus »

With Chasme on board, there is still an open seat at this table. Anyone?
MSX

Beitrag von MSX »

Hi! Same question here: when and how often per month would you like to play? I’m a seasoned role player but unfamiliar with Pathfinder.
I’m actually excited by the idea to play in English.
Burnus
NSC

Beitrag von Burnus »

Hi,

Sorry for not answering that in the open. So far we are aiming to play every other weekend, probably on Saturdays.

Being unfamiliar with the game shouldn’t be an issue, since the modules we want to run are basically designed to be the first ones you play, and we are very welcoming to new players.
MSX

Beitrag von MSX »

Ah, too bad. I already have a game going on Sundays every second week. My family would kill me if there is no free Sunday left for them… 😄
I have hoped for a weekdays session 18-23.
Maybe that’s something you and the other players would be Interested in?
Burnus
NSC

Beitrag von Burnus »

Yeah, sorry, since I need to get up quite early in the morning, I don't think I can do another game this late, unless we're talking Fridays. I'd have to check with the group 'though.
MSX

Beitrag von MSX »

Sure. I can imagine that’s a stretch for the group. However, please let me know what you’re thinking. Friday evening every two weeks would be perfectly fine for me. I am not in that age anymore where there is a strong need to go out for clubbing… 😂
Burnus
NSC

Beitrag von Burnus »

Yep, I asked the group and Friday evenings work for everyone. Looks like we're good to go then.
MSX

Beitrag von MSX »

Great news! I’ve sent you an email for more details!
Antworten

Zurück zu „Suche Runde / Meister / Mitspieler“