[Full] 🇬🇧 Masks: A New Generation - A Day (un)linke any Other

blalasaadri
Hauptcharakter
Re: 🇬🇧 Masks: A New Generation - A Day (un)linke any Other

Beitrag von blalasaadri »

Ranchcoat hat geschrieben: 05 Sep 2023, 01:31 This seems like a lot of fun!
I'm sure it will be. 😁
Ranchcoat hat geschrieben: 05 Sep 2023, 01:31 Would love to join. :D
So you shall!

And with that, all seats are taken. Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday. 🙂
blalasaadri
Hauptcharakter
Re: [Full] 🇬🇧 Masks: A New Generation - A Day (un)linke any Other

Hey everyone!

Remember, we're meeting up at 2 pm at the Haus der Jugend, Bonn and I'm guessing we'll get started at about 2:30 (though if everyone is there beforehand, we can also start earlier than that). Parking around there can be an issue, so if you can reasonably come by public transport, that would probably be easier than coming by car.
If everyone has the time, we can probably keep going until about 7 pm, though if anyone has to leave early we can certainly make arrangements for that.

As stated before, you'll need 2d6 to play and something to write with (especially a pencil and an eraser) is always useful. I will have spares of both with me though, in case anyone needs them.

Food and Drinks: Some of us will be ordering food, so you're welcome to join in. Drinks are available at the location for a small donation.

Looking forward to seeing you all!
blalasaadri
blalasaadri
Hauptcharakter
Re: [Full] 🇬🇧 Masks: A New Generation - A Day (un)linke any Other

If anyone wants to pick up the PDF of the core rules, there's currently a sale going on at DriveThruRPG and the core book is on offer for 2,60€.
Or get the bundle with all* official supplements here.

* Technically, there is one official supplement not included here: Cataclysm at the Metajunction is exclusively available for the Role VTT. But if you buy it there, you do also get the PDF and so can use it outside of Role as well.
Antworten

Zurück zu „B.U.R.S.T. am 10.9.23 ab 14 Uhr im Haus der Jugend Bonn“