Looking for a DnD group in Bonn

Forumsregeln
Forumsregeln - Impressum
Endenichi

Looking for a DnD group in Bonn

Beitrag von Endenichi »

Hello everyone,
We are two players (me and my girlfriend who are looking for a Dnd (5e) group in Bonn (preferably in English and face to face). We are still quite new to the game as we started playing with our local friends just 5 months ago. We have been trying out some things and just learning the basics of the game and had lots of fun with it. Both of us have had a try at DMing. We are looking for a more consistent/dedicated group (preferably bi-weekly) as all of our other player seem to not be into DND as much as us and they are not that imterested in continuing. We are currently based in Bonn Endenich. Send us a message if your also looking for a group as a player or DM, maybe we can set something up. :D
Cheers, Nida and Kazimir
Shirohige
NSC

Re: Looking for a DnD group in Bonn

Beitrag von Shirohige »

Hi neighbors,

greetings from Bonn-Meßdorf. I am 38 years, moved to Bonn less than a year ago and I am looking for a roleplaying group as well. I also like D&D5 quite a bit and have played it alot. I would prefer to be a player, as I have been the DM for most of my life and would like a change :D. Since Endenich is very close to Meßdorf, I can easily use my bike to get over there, so that is nice as well :).

Let me know if you are interested. We can also do a quick meetup, if you like.

Best regards,
André
Mehalon
NSC

Beitrag von Mehalon »

Hi all,

I'm also based in Bonn, 33 years old and have some previous D&D5e experience. Did you start a group/campaign already?

Best regards,
Gunnar
Chard47

Beitrag von Chard47 »

Hey,

That sounds great, I'd love to start a DND group here.
I (28 y/o) moved here from the Netherlands not too long ago.
I'd be down for an English group and played 3 campaigns already.
I took a shot at DMing, so I could potentially do it but would prefer to be a player.

Let me know if you are still looking for players :)

Cheers,
Chard
melon-lon

Beitrag von melon-lon »

Dear All,

Are you still lookin for another player?
My Name ist Mel, 25 years old.
I am moving to Bonn on the 1st of May. I don't have much experience in DnD yet (I have played shadowrun, mostly, for several years now) except for a few one shots but I'd love to get into it more and am looking for a new group now.

If you don't mind having a newbie around I'd love to hear from everyone soon! :)

Greetings
Mel
Chasme
NSC

Beitrag von Chasme »

Hey folks,

Did you guys get anything rolling yet? If not, I'd love to throw my consideration in the ring. 34, Dutchy living in endenich, with more than a little experience under my belt. I'm only really looking for a group to play rather than to DM. As I've got a bit too much of that. So in case you've got a seat empty needing to be filled. I'd love to tag along.

Kind regards,

Chuck
Neo Jackanapes
NSC

Beitrag von Neo Jackanapes »

We’ve recently started a new (English-speaking) DnD-group and it has been a lot of fun so far! We would like to open the group for one or two additional players. This is partly because one of our players is going to be absent for a couple of weeks.

•We meet up every other Sunday in Hangelar at my place. It is a 20-minute walk from the station Hangelar Ost.
•I am running Old School Essentials, which is a modern version of the 1981 ruleset of DnD B/X. I decided on this version since it is a lean system that is easy to GM.
•We’re playing in the Dolmenwood setting – a magical forest inspired by (dark) fairytales and Irish folklore. The setting is very rich and flavorful and has been a blast to GM so far.
•We’re three sessions in. The players have just completed their first adventure and are currently back in town, planning a big feast to celebrate. It is a great jumping-on-point for new players!
•The game is focused on exploration, dungeoneering and hex-crawling. We all do enjoy roleplaying so our game also has a strong narrative component. OSE can be quite lethal, so combat is best to be avoided and character death is possible. It is not intended as a meatgrinder though: so far nobody has died, but we’ve had one close call.

If you’re interested, feel free to respond here or write a PM.
vlage001

Beitrag von vlage001 »

Hallo!

I've just moved to Bonn from the US and would love to find a group - and maybe some new friends. I'm a 35F English speaker with ~5 years experience with DnD (3.5 and 5th edition). Happy to meld into any play-style and my work schedule should be flexible enough for consistent attendance. If there are any groups still looking for players (or even a very in-experienced DM) please let me know.

Cheers! :)
-Victoria
Neo Jackanapes
NSC

Beitrag von Neo Jackanapes »

We're still looking for players! Feel free to join even if it is just for a session or two to see if you like it.

So far we have five players in our group but we have some temporary vacancies since some of us are traveling for a longer time over the summer months. We would like to expand our group a little to make sure that we always have enough players for a good session.

Here is what we can offer:
- Laid-back gaming group
- lots of exploration and roleplay
- great jumping on point for our campaign (2nd dungeon, characters are lv. 1 or 2)
- glorious old-school gameplay focused on resource management, problem-solving, and out-of-the-box thinking
- mostly theater of the mind, but occasionally I'll put some minis and terrain on the table
- snacks :D
Shirohige
NSC

Beitrag von Shirohige »

Neo Jackanapes hat geschrieben: 08 Jun 2023, 14:22 We're still looking for players! Feel free to join even if it is just for a session or two to see if you like it.

So far we have five players in our group but we have some temporary vacancies since some of us are traveling for a longer time over the summer months. We would like to expand our group a little to make sure that we always have enough players for a good session.

Here is what we can offer:
- Laid-back gaming group
- lots of exploration and roleplay
- great jumping on point for our campaign (2nd dungeon, characters are lv. 1 or 2)
- glorious old-school gameplay focused on resource management, problem-solving, and out-of-the-box thinking
- mostly theater of the mind, but occasionally I'll put some minis and terrain on the table
- snacks :D
Sounds awesome! I wrote you a private message.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Suche Runde / Meister / Mitspieler“